Add AOI Point Through Python Script

Willson, Christopher CIV M, 4M3200D
To Whom It May Concern,

I have been using the python scripting plugin and have read through the six examples on the website. None of them explain how to add an AOI point to the image. I see that you can add an AoiLayer after you add a RasterLayer but you can't add a point to the image through the RasterLayer. I want to create an AoiLayer then add a point to that layer. I thought you would be able to simply call opticks.AoiLayer() much like you can call opticks.RasterLayer() but I can't. I'm using python 2.6 and opticks 4.12.0.

Thank you for your assistance.

Chris

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Add AOI Point Through Python Script

>>> aoi = opticks.Aoi.create("aoi name")
>>> aoi[(100,350)] = True   # add points like this
>>> v = opticks.View()  # active view...specify a name for a different view
>>> v.add_layer(aoi, "AoiLayer")

Trevor R.H. Clarke
Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace
(937)320-7087