Display linked bands

Agustin Lobo
I've linked two displays (original and transformed images) and while the zoom
and pan are sync, I do not get to display the same bands. I mean, if
I highlight one image and type 3x I was expecting seeing the 3rd band in
both images. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Agus

Re: Display linked bands

Linking images does not link band displays as often linking is used with images from different modality collects which may not have the same number of bands. You can create a band animation for each image (View menu) then in the Animations tab, drag the animation from one controller to the other. Activate this controller and animate should change both images.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.sourceforge.net_lists_listinfo_opticks-2Dusers&d=AwICAg&c=jF7FvYH6t0RX1HrEjVCgHQ&r=BZAdW7eZ7BA-TVm8CsncxQ&m=cy8c6p-KJ_JwNtu5EaxDwjCKMC2_mbihqGBAf7bVc0I&s=L9xOzIAQLCgguRdYx5_n_OQl6n_PMiUW8QT1L7CU3sQ&e=