Help with Landsat

Louis Sanderson
I am just getting back into Opticks, so I apologize if this has been covered.  I am having trouble with the Landsat import.  It doesn't seem to recognize the naming format that Landsat is now in.  I noticed that Landsat seems to have changed how they name their bands from what they were before L8 went up, so I'm wondering if it may have something to do with that.  Any suggestions?

Re: Help with Landsat

The landsat specific importers only work with L5 and L7, we haven’t written one for L8 yet since it as slightly different radiometric adjustments, etc. You should be able to open the imagery without applying corrections since they are tiffs.

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087