How to import HDF-EOF file

NonSense Remote
Hello, I want to import HDF-EOS files into Opticks and I don't know how.

I have read OPTICKS-865, it seems this problem has been fixed in 4.4.0, but I am currently using 4.5.0.

Do I need to Recompile GDAL with HDF support myself and how can I do that?

Thank you.

Re: How to import HDF-EOF file

NonSense Remote
Update: I Recompile GDAL with HDF support and it works.
I don't know why Opticks release version don't support HDF-EOS, but leave the trouble to users.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 9:55 AM, NonSense Remote <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I want to import HDF-EOS files into Opticks and I don't know how.

I have read OPTICKS-865, it seems this problem has been fixed in 4.4.0, but I am currently using 4.5.0.

Do I need to Recompile GDAL with HDF support myself and how can I do that?

Thank you.

Re: How to import HDF-EOF file

It seems we’ve had a regression. Thank you for pointing this out, we’ll make sure it gets fixed. We are currently updating all of our third party dependencies to newer versions; I’ll make sure we test GDAL with HDF-EOS while we do this update.