Lidar roof extraction

焦
The software always crashed  when i am processing Lidar point cloud.why did  this happen?

Re: Lidar roof extraction

The roof extraction plugin was written by a Google Summer of Code student and isn’t an official Opticks plugin so I would not consider it production quality. I suspect your data diverges a bit from the expected data characteristics or workflow and is generating an unchecked error or something similar to that. However, without a stack trace it’s difficult for me to diagnose an exact problem.

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087

The software always crashed  when i am processing Lidar point cloud.why did  this happen?