Not able to find ML_Tools Menu

nancy
I have installed Opticks from here.I want to use its change detection feature.

The following link instructs to upload the two images,then select ML_Tools--->ChangeDetectionEM :
link

However,I am unable to find this ML_Tools option/menu/icon anywhere on Opticks

Please help.

Regards,
Nancy Semwal

Re: Not able to find ML_Tools Menu

Goffena, Robert

Did you install the extension containing the capability you are attempting to run?

Robert Goffena

Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.

2875 Presidential Dr. Fairborn, OH 45324-6269

Phone:  (937) 320-4096

Fax:  (937) 429-1687