Query in Opticks

Jayesh Kumat .T
Dear sir/madam,

I am Jayesh, I am working with a Terrain developing project . The
customer has given me multi spectral satellite images. I want to combine
these into single file which should support in my Terrain developing tool.

I heard about Opticks, and I tried with the sample data which I got from
the opticks.org . I followed the same method which is given in the site
. When importing the final file I am getting one image with a kind of
checker boxes with white and gray colors . Each has a RGB/Grayscale
value . But how I can use this image for terrain developing ? Is there
any further steps which I have to follow?

There is one script also given in the site. But How we can use it in
Opticks?  I am not able to paste the script in the scripting window .

Please give me some suggestions which helps me .

Regards,

Jayesh .

Simlabs Software

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication without our prior permission is strictly prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system and server.

Re: Query in Opticks

dadkins
Administrator
What type of data are you using? You may need to write a custom importer
and/or exporter plug-in to suit your needs.

As for the script, it is probably written in either IDL or Python. You
will need to install the appropriate extension for that to work.
Extensions can be found at
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksExt/All+Opticks+Extensions
(you may be able to do what you want with a script -- I would need more
details to say for sure).

Thanks,
Dustan

[...]

Build for Windows Store.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-d
ev2dev&k=1GMYaKjmAz8SrwAdnQ9klA%3D%3D%0A&r=O5vqhgHVgTsp%2FnoxLjR4hA%3D%3
D%0A&m=S5o9Cuv8ekEMrrCFXxGl1yxxH6WUvEj7EZms0T0I3Lo%3D%0A&s=f3d919bdd54ce
82c720a77fdc1649ef8008fa41031ec70e17d397991508aca06
HVgTsp%2FnoxLjR4hA%3D%3D%0A&m=S5o9Cuv8ekEMrrCFXxGl1yxxH6WUvEj7EZms0T0I3L
o%3D%0A&s=4f289e1963d5339278d3b5a92a934bc0d48ad7f77cd4d274e6adac47537e6b
9d

Re: Query in Opticks

Jayesh Kumat .T
I am using the sample data ASTER Las Vegas 2006 May 04 from opticks.org .And I followed the procedure which is given in the site.
Could you help me to find the required extension . I also tried to use that script which is given. For that I downloaded Python26.aeb and installed . But After installing it is showing "
An installation of Python 26 could not be located on the DLL loading path. Please check your PATH environment variable or verify your Python installation is properly configured. " I tried to change the python user file location from tools/option/scripting/python. But I couldn't find the required user.py file from my computer.
Please give me some suggetion .

Regards,
Jayesh

On 6/12/2013 5:05 PM, Adkins, Dustan wrote:
What type of data are you using? You may need to write a custom importer
and/or exporter plug-in to suit your needs.

As for the script, it is probably written in either IDL or Python. You
will need to install the appropriate extension for that to work.
Extensions can be found at
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksExt/All+Opticks+Extensions
(you may be able to do what you want with a script -- I would need more
details to say for sure).

Thanks,
Dustan

Re: Query in Opticks

dadkins
Administrator

This blog post [1] should help you with setting up the Python extension for the first time.

--Dustan

[1]: http://opticks.org/confluence/x/B4Rl