Re: Importing JPEGs

Goffena, Robert

It looks like there is another way to perform #1, which may be slightly quicker.

First, display import options dialog (File->Import Data...->Options... or right click and drag file into Opticks)

Second, in the resulting Import Options Dialog:

…Set Display Mode to RGB

…Set Red Band to 1

…Set Green Band to 2

…Set Blue Band to 3.