Unable to calculate eigenvalues in MNF transform

Unable to calculate eigenvalues in MNF transform

Agustin Lobo
I'm getting

Unable to calculate eigenvalues.

Noise Covariance matrix saved to disk as /media/FREECOM
HDD/Iomega_HDD/VOLCAN/HYPERION/ANTOFAGASTADELASIERRA/EO1H2320782011289110KF_R/wonkook_out/adlsEPP1_194_float_bil_VIS.mnfcvm

when I try to perform a MNF transform.
Any info on the possible reasons behind this message? Any possible fix?

Thanks

Agus

Re: Unable to calculate eigenvalues in MNF transform

You likely have bad bands in the cube. Low response bands at the start
or end of the spectral range or absorbsion bands with very low SNR will
cause this. Try removing them using the chipping dialog or remove them
on import (import options dialog has a section to select bands to
import).

Trevor R.H. Clarke
Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace
(937)320-7087