Users of Opticks

Mills, Louie E II CTR DISA JITC (US)
Good morning,

I work for the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Test and
Evaluation Focus Team (T&E FT) at the Joint Interoperability Test Command
(JITC) at Fort Huachuca, AZ.  We are currently looking for an imagery viewer
to use during our testing and found Opticks.  We appreciate the software is
free, Open Source, and supports a large number of imagery formats.  I did
have one question that I was hoping you could answer for me, do you know of
any government/DoD entities that currently use this software?  I ask this to
further build interest on this program with my supervisors.

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to give me.

V/R

Louie Mills
DCGS T&E FT
Engility/JITC
W: 520-538-1926
C: 808-780-5989

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Users of Opticks

The short answer is yes, Opticks was originally developed for DoD use. I'll send you another email off list with some more details.

Re: Users of Opticks

jburton
Trevor,
Please include me in the off list e-mail with Louie. We have used & are using Opticks for a Government project.

Thank you!
John Burton

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Clarke, Trevor <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

W: <a href="tel:520-538-1926" value="+15205381926">520-538-1926
C: <a href="tel:808-780-5989" value="+18087805989">808-780-5989
[hidden email]

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.  Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you are
may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all messages

John Burton, Ph.D.
MTEQ, Inc.

2680 Jefferson Davis Hwy                  Office:   540-658-2720 x1407
Stafford, VA 22554                            Mobile: 757-508-6208
[hidden email]                            Fax:     540-288-2515

Please note that the contents of this email including all attachments may be privileged or confidential in nature and are intended solely for the named recipients.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and be aware that the use, copying, or dissemination of this information is prohibited.