Website down

Oliver Burdekin
Hi,

I'm interested in trying Opticks out but the opticks.org site appears to be down. Are there any other sources to download it?

Thanks,

Oliver

Re: Website down

It should be up now. We’ve been having trouble with it going down and I’ve been trying to track down a cause. I reset the server for now.

----------------------

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087

I'm interested in trying Opticks out but the opticks.org site appears to be down. Are there any other sources to download it?

Thanks,

Oliver

Re: Website down

Tobe, John

The main page still seems to be broken, but the download folders seem to be working.

https://opticks.org/downloads/opticks/4.12.0/

I'm interested in trying Opticks out but the opticks.org site appears to be down. Are there any other sources to download it?

Thanks,

Oliver

Re: Website down

Oliver Burdekin
Thanks John,

That page is working. The front page is still down this morning.

Cheers,

Oliver

Please help spread the word and like our facebook page!

photo
Oliver Burdekin
Spatial Analyst, burdGIS
m:<a href="tel:07764945803" style="color:#8d8d8d;text-decoration:none" target="_blank">07764945803 | e:[hidden email] | w:http://www.burdgis.com