help about LiDAR_roof_extraction_PlugIn installation

help about LiDAR_roof_extraction_PlugIn installation

焦

hello,i am jiao,a 3rd year college student from Chinese Academy of Sciences.when i looked for some tools to process lidar point clouds, i met Opticks and LiDAR_roof_extraction_PlugIn.This tools is awesome. Now there is a problem when i installed LiDAR_roof_extraction_PlugIn .I followerd the instruction on website and also i noticed the step "Run as administrator" from the menu.My software version is the newest 4.12( my OS is windows7 X64). After the installation is done,when i restart the opticks(Run as administrator),i can not find the point cloud  toolbar as shown in the picture below. So can you tell me what is the problem and how to fix it.Many thanks.

Re: help about LiDAR_roof_extraction_PlugIn installation

It may not be visible. Open the Toolbars section in the session explorer on the left and see if it’s there. Check the entry and it should show up. If it doesn’t open the Message Log (the book icon) and look for errors.

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087