image mosaic

海阔天空
Can someone tell me how to use image mosaic to make  two adjacent  remote images joint with Opticks?  The function should be same as ENVI

Re: image mosaic

dadkins
Administrator

It is in the Geo toolbar under Mosaic.

Can someone tell me how to use image mosaic to make  two adjacent  remote images joint with Opticks?  The function should be same as ENVI

回复: image mosaic

海阔天空
The Mosaic  under Geo toolbar  is not same as the Mosaic under the soft ENVI.It cannot make  two adjacent  remote images joint ,and it only make one image overlay the other image.

Can someone tell me how to use image mosaic to make  two adjacent  remote images joint with Opticks?  The function should be same as ENVI

Re: image mosaic

The Geo/Mosaic will only work if you have georeferenced images in lat/lon WGS-84. It will then do a course (geolocation only) alignment but will not create a single image, it creates a single view with each image in a separate layer. It does not perform subpixel accurate alignment.

----------------------

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087

Can someone tell me how to use image mosaic to make  two adjacent  remote images joint with Opticks?  The function should be same as ENVI

回复: image mosaic

海阔天空
Can it perform image mosaic like ENVI ?Can you send the procedure to perform the adjacent two images to me ?I am looking forward to your reply.

Can someone tell me how to use image mosaic to make  two adjacent  remote images joint with Opticks?  The function should be same as ENVI

Re: 回复: image mosaic

Since the behavior described is a subset of the ENVI capability, that much is possible. If the data is already orthorectified and just needs to be offset and possibly stretched, you can manually make the adjustments using the current Opticks trunk (but not v 4.11.0): use the Geo/Mosaic and the layers will be created, then run Tools->Flicker Tools, adjust the scale and offset of one or more layers. You can do the same thing with a C++ plug-in or Python code by adjusting the scale and offset properties on the various Layer objects. (there are docs and tutorials on opticks.org or we can give you a more specific example)  If you need to coregister or orthorectify first then Opticks does not contain a plug-in to do this (although you could write one). I would suggest using something like GDAL to do the mosaic and then process further with Opticks,.