ortho-rectification of an old aerial photo

ortho-rectification of an old aerial photo

François-Nicolas Robinne
Hello,

I have to deal with an old aerial picture of North Canada. I did my georeferencing in ArcGIS and now I need to do the ortho-rectification, but I can't find the appropriate tool...

Any help or tutorial?
Thanks

--
Francois-Nicolas ROBINNE - PhD Student in Forestry
Western Partnership for Wildland Fire Science

Re: ortho-rectification of an old aerial photo

There is not an orthorectification tool in Opticks. I believe GDAL has a command line tool that will work, or ossim. (http:// www.gdal.org and http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/)

Trevor R.H. Clarke

Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace

(937)320-7087