rastermath

Cooper, Dan

Hello

I am a new Opticks user and am interested in the raster math extension, I noticed that the package is for older versions of Opticks – will there be a updated raster math ?

Daniel Cooper, Ph.D.

Los Alamos National Laboratory

D-1

MS D431

Los Alamos, NM 87545

505 665 6501 (V)

Re: rastermath

Tobe, John

I don’t know if Todd (the original developer) has time to update it but the source is available here:

http://opticks-devs.2021163.n4.nabble.com/RasterMath-source-code-td2022491.html

It should be a simple matter of updating some API calls to get it running.

Re: rastermath

dadkins
Administrator

I will look into this and try to get something built against Opticks 4.11.0.

--Dustan

I don’t know if Todd (the original developer) has time to update it but the source is available here:

http://opticks-devs.2021163.n4.nabble.com/RasterMath-source-code-td2022491.html

It should be a simple matter of updating some API calls to get it running.

I am a new Opticks user and am interested in the raster math extension, I noticed that the package is for older versions of Opticks – will there be a updated raster math ?

Daniel Cooper, Ph.D.

Los Alamos National Laboratory

D-1

MS D431

Los Alamos, NM 87545

505 665 6501 (V)

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.  Please

notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you are

may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all messages

Re: rastermath

dadkins

Good news!

I have updated the Raster Math extension to work with Opticks 4.11.0.

You can download it from the extension’s home page [1].

Select the “Raster Math for Opticks 4.11.X” link at the top right of that page to download the AEB.

Help for the extension is available from [1] or from the “Help” menu in Opticks.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks,

Dustan

[1] http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksExt/Raster+Math