signatures in linked displays

Agustin Lobo
Is it possible to click in one of the two linked displays and get
the signatures of  both images at that pixel on the same spectral plot?
Or at least have 2 spectral plots, one for each image?
All I get are alternative plots when I click on one image or the other.
I'm trying to compare the signatures of the original image and the improved one.

Thanks

Re: signatures in linked displays

There's a red pin button on the spectral toolbar that will pin spectra to the same plot.

----------------------
Trevor R.H. Clarke
Software Engineer, Ball Aerospace
(937)320-7087

Yes, but in order to get the 2 profiles you must click on one image,
then on the other. And clicking
the same pixel is hard. If the displays are linked, clicking on one
should imply clicking on the other.
I can understand there could be times when you do not want this linked
behaviour, but I think
that, in most cases, if you link the display is because you want to
synchronously explore the 2 images,
it is not just a matter of zooming and panning for visual inspection.
Just looking at the images is poor for hyperspectral
imagery, we need graphics along wavelength.
Agus

You can add a feature request here: https://issues.opticks.org